Medical Assistant Ortho (Rose Quarter) – Full Time
We are looking for a full-time Medical Assistant to work 40 hours per week in our busy orthopedics department. In addition to medical assisting duties, the candidate may provide back-up coverage to the Unit Coordinator staff in overseeing patient flow and administrative support. The ideal candidate will possess great organizational skills and energy, a can-do attitude, a desire to learn the practice, and a collaborative team spirit. The candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal skills, a superior commitment to patient care, and the ability to work closely with patients and physicians. This position will be based at the Rose Quarter clinic and some travel to our Vancouver locations will be required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified credential or Interim to active MA- Certified credential within six months of hire date.
- Must meet requirements for certification according to RCW 18.360, State of Washington, and Department of Health.
- One year of experience in a health care or medical office setting.
- Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. This is a great opportunity to work in a quality organization! At Rebound, our goal is to cultivate an organization that offers superior patient-centered medical care with mutual respect and cooperation in a positive and supportive environment.
Please attach your resume and cover letter and include the name of the position.