Medical Assistant (Orthopedics) – Part Time
We are looking for a Medical Assistant to work in our busy orthopedics department. This is a part-time position working approximately 2-3 days per week. In addition to medical assisting duties, the candidate may provide back-up coverage to the Unit Coordinator staff in overseeing patient flow and administrative support. The ideal candidate will possess great organizational skills and energy, a can-do attitude, a desire to learn the practice, and a collaborative team spirit. The candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal skills, a superior commitment to patient care, and the ability to work closely with patients and physicians. Some travel between our clinic locations will be required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified credential or Interim to active MA- Certified credential within six months of hire date.
- Must meet requirements for certification according to RCW 18.360, State of Washington, and Department of Health.
- One year of experience in a health care or medical office setting.
- Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
We offer a competitive salary. This is a great opportunity to work in quality organization. Come join our team!
Please attach your resume and cover letter and include the name of the position.