The complex structures of the hand and wrist require a highly specialized care dealing with touch and sensation, tendon gliding, joint movement, and muscle contraction. A problem with of any of these systems can compromise your activity level and quality of life. Rebound’s Hand Center offers comprehensive care for hand and wrist pain or immobility. Our hand specialists will explain your condition and treatment options, and then work with you to determine a personalized recovery plan. All of the hand surgeon partners have completed a hand surgery fellowship, specializing in hand and microvascular surgery. Additionally, all of our eligible hand surgeons have a CAQ (Certificate of Added Qualification) in hand surgery and are active members of the Hand Society.
The Rebound Hand Center commonly treats:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, radial tunnel syndrome
- Fractures and dislocations of wrist, hand, distal radius, and distal ulna
- Arthritis of the thumb, hand, or wrist
- Sports-related injuries of the hand or wrist
- Trigger finger
- Tendonitis of hand, wrist, or elbow
- Tendon, nerve, and blood vessel injuries
- Vascular disease or circulatory disturbances in the hand
- Work-related injuries and conditions
Rebound welcomes both adult and pediatric patients with upper extremity (hand and wrist) injuries. The center includes on-site hand therapists for your convenience and total care.