Steve is a certified athletic trainer with an expertise in sports related rehabilitation and began practicing in 1989. and He has 12 years of NFL experience with the Washington Redskins and San Diego Chargers and currently provides local high school sports coverage and lectures for Clark County coaches. Steve’s focus is on preparing athletes in back-to-sport training and also runs the Jump Training Program for injury prevention. Steve enjoys spending time outdoors with his three boys.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Atheltic Training: Sacremento State, Sacramento
- Master of Science in Sports Medicine: Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- National Athletic Trainers' Association: Certification in Athletic Training
- Washington and Oregon State Licensed A.T.C.
- District 4 Vancouver School District, Service to Athletes
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Rebound remains OPEN and will continue with scheduled surgeries at this time. We will provide notification if things change in the future.x