Orlene Hoskinson is a nurse practitioner in family health who began practicing in 2010. She received both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in nursing from Columbia University in New York City, where she graduated with honors. Orlene started out as a registered nurse in a busy midtown Manhattan emergency room. She then accepted a position as a nurse practitioner for a private internal medicine office. In 2011, she transitioned to neurosurgery at a large hospital in the Bronx.
Orlene focuses on patient education and working with patients on obtaining a treatment plan that is comprehensive, informed, and reasonable.
Originally from Eugene, Orlene is happy to be back in the Pacific Northwest after a long stint in the New York area. She enjoys travel, reading, horse back riding, and the Oregon coast.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science Biology: Portland State University, Portland, OR
- Bachelor of Science Nursing: Columbia University, New York City, NY
- Master of Science in Nursing: Columbia University, New York City, NY
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center