Kyle M. Richter made a decision early in his career to specialize in orthopedics. Prior to joining Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in October 2002, he worked with an orthopedic practice in Yakima, Washington.
Kyle thrives as a key member of a dynamic orthopedic team, as he collaborates with physicians, X-ray specialists, and cast technologists to offer his patients exceptional care. Kyle values his time with patients and strives to provide pertinent education regarding an injury or condition.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and Athletic Training: Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Master of Science in Sports Management: The University of Tulsa, OK
- Bachelor of Clinical Health Services: University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- PeaceHeath Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Rebound remains OPEN and will continue with scheduled surgeries at this time. We will provide notification if things change in the future.x