Doug graduated from the University of St. Augustine in Austin, Texas with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Prior to Physical Therapy school, Doug pursued his undergraduate degree in Exercise Science at Oregon State University. He enjoys treating a wide variety of patients, from helping high school athletes return to their sport to decreasing pain in an aging population so that they can maintain active lifestyles. Doug is passionate about providing clinical excellence and continuously strives to better his physical therapy skill set to best serve his patients. Doug enjoys everything outdoors, from hiking, fishing and camping in the summer to skiing and snowshoeing in the winter. He also remains active in sports by competing in an adult ice hockey league.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Oregon State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: University of St Augustine
- The McKenzie Institute: Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- University of St Augustine: Manual Therapy Certified
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist