For over 50 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and communities of Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measures We are Taking:
- We require all patients to wear a mask or face covering throughout their visits to our clinic.
- Patients are carefully screened via telephone prior to their appointments, and temperatures are checked upon arrival. Those with fevers or flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We have taken measures to ensure appropriate social distancing in our clinics and waiting rooms, and placed strict limits on the number of visitors accompanying patients.
- Our reception, clinical, and medical staff wear masks at all times when in close proximity to others.
- We follow CDC infection control guidelines in order to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.