Edward A. Olson, M.D.
Dr. Olson is a board-certified neurologist with fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology and clinical medical ethics.
His current focus is on electrodiagnostic studies (NCV/EMG) for the diagnosis of nerve and muscle disorders. As an experienced general neurologist, he enjoys treating patients with neuromuscular conditions, movement disorders, stroke, multiple sclerosis, seizures, and headaches, among other conditions.
In his free time, he enjoys playing guitar poorly, reading, jogging, and watching sports, particularly involving the Cleveland Browns.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in English: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Doctor of Medicine: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Internship: Northwestern Evanston Hospital, Evanston, IL
- Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Il
- Fellowship: Neurophysiciology University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Rebound Total Joint Center Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 305
Vancouver, WA 98664