4811 Meadows Road, Suite 101
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Rebound’s physical therapy policy requires that patients have a referral when billing insurance. The referral can come from any medical provider. Patients do not need a referral for sports performance programs (Jump, Throwing, Bike Fitting).
Our physical therapists offer both surgery rehabilitation as well as sport-specific injury prevention in the following areas:
- Comprehensive Spine Rehab
- Orthopedic Injuries:
- Sport-Specific Rehab:
- Cycling/Bike Fit
- Throwing Athletes
- Aging Athletes
If you call before or after our office hours with an urgent problem, our answering service will relay your message to our on-call doctor. He or she will promptly return your call.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.
From the North:
- Travel south on I-5.
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-5 South; follow the signs for Interstate 5 South/Salem.
- Take Exit 292 for OR-217 toward Kruse Way/Lake Oswego.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto OR-217 South/Kruse Way (signs for Lake Oswego).
- Turn right onto Carman Drive.
- At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto SW Meadows Road.
- Turn right into Kruse Village.
- Rebound clinic is in the far right corner of the complex.
From the South:
- Travel north on I-5.
- Take Exit 291.
- Follow Carman Drive to SW Meadows Road in Lake Oswego.
- Turn left into Kruse Village; Rebound clinic is in the far right corner of the complex.
Where to Park:
Parking is in front of the clinic.