Rebound Physical Therapy Lake Oswego
4811 Meadows Road, Suite 101
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Our physical therapists offer both surgery rehabilitation as well as sport-specific injury prevention in the following areas:
- Comprehensive Spine Rehab
- Orthopedic Injuries:
- Sport-Specific Rehab:
- Cycling/Bike Fit
- Throwing Athletes
- Aging Athletes
Please note that Rebound does not accept outside referrals at this physical therapy location.
If you call before or after our office hours with an urgent problem, our answering service will relay your message to our on-call doctor. He or she will promptly return your call.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.
From the North:
- Travel south on I-5.
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-5 South; follow the signs for Interstate 5 South/Salem.
- Take Exit 292 for OR-217 toward Kruse Way/Lake Oswego.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto OR-217 South/Kruse Way (signs for Lake Oswego).
- Turn right onto Carman Drive.
- At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto SW Meadows Road.
- Turn right into Kruse Village.
- Rebound clinic is in the far right corner of the complex.
From the South:
- Travel north on I-5.
- Take Exit 291.
- Follow Carman Drive to SW Meadows Road in Lake Oswego.
- Turn left into Kruse Village; Rebound clinic is in the far right corner of the complex.
Where to Park:
Parking is in front of the clinic.