Wendy Chang, M.D., Ph.D.
Wendy Chang, M.D., Ph.D., is a neurosurgeon who specializes in treating disorders of the spine and brain. After graduating from Yale University, she obtained her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine. She then completed an internship and residency in neurologic surgery at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Chang believes in treating each patient the way she would want her own family to be treated. Her goal is to provide each patient with a thorough and thoughtful evaluation and, if surgery is required, to achieve the best possible care using the latest technology and least invasive technique.
In her free time, Dr. Chang enjoys playing tennis and spending time with her three wonderful children.
Dr. Chang is available to see back, neck, spine, and neurosurgical patients at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in Vancouver at Neurosurgery Vancouver and Salmon Creek, as well as in Portland at Rebound Neurosurgery Rose Quarter.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Doctoral Degree: University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Doctor of Medicine: Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- Neurologic Surgery Internship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Neurologic Surgery Residency: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board-Certified: The American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Portland Monthly Top Doctors: 2018, 2019
Rebound Salmon Creek
Medical Office Building A
2121 Northeast 139th Street, Suite 300
Vancouver, WA 98686
Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, and Physiatry: Suite 300
Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy: Suite 325
Rebound Neurosurgery Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 300
Vancouver, WA 98664
Rebound Neurosurgery Rose Quarter
One North Center Court Street, Suite 110
Portland, OR 97227
100 North Drexler Drive
Portland, OR 97227