Andrew Peaker, O.T., C.H.T.
Andy Peaker is an occupational and certified hand therapist who is passionate about improving the quality of life of those he works with. He has worked extensively with upper extremity conditions both in conservative care as well as postoperative rehabilitation and received his Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) designation in 2017.
He specializes in hand therapy and industrial rehabilitation and has unique skillsets in Functional Capacity Evaluations and Ergonomics. He believes that optimal patient outcomes happen when the surgeon and hand therapist have a positive working relationship and stay communicative, flexible, and compassionate; which accurately describes the working environment at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery.
Andy and his wife live in Vancouver with their two daughters and son. He enjoys reading, backpacking, and spending time at the beach with his family.
Education and Training
- Masters in Occupational Therapy: Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
- Certified Hand Therapist: Hand Therapy Certification Commision, Inc.
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Progressive Goal Attainment Program