Mark R. Colville, M.D.
Dr. Mark Colville is an orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty expertise in problems relating to the knee and shoulder as well as sports medicine. He is a member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and has a special interest in ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic reconstruction of knee and shoulder injuries, and knee replacement. His goal is to help achieve the earliest possible return to full function through education, prescription of therapeutic exercise, and appropriate surgical intervention when indicated.
Dr. Colville is the head team physician for the Portland Winterhawks Hockey Club.
Dr. Colville is available to see patients with knee, shoulder, and sports-related conditions at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in Vancouver at Vancouver, as well as in Portland at Rose Quarter.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- General Surgery Internship: Wayne State University, Detriot, MI
- General Surgery Residency: Wayne State University, Detriot, MI
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Concordia University
- Portland Winterhawks
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Clinical Associate Professor: Oregon Health & Science University
- Best Doctors in America: 1996 – 2000, 2008 – 2012, 2013 – 2014, 2015 – 2016
- Portland Monthly Top Doctors: 2010, 2018, 2019
Rebound Orthopedics Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 110
Vancouver, WA 98664
Orthopedics, Physiatry, and Hand Therapy: Suite 110
Neurosurgery: Suite 300
Total Joint Center: Suite 305
Rebound Rose Quarter
One North Center Court Street, Suite 110
Portland, OR 97227
100 North Drexler Drive
Portland, OR 97227
Love Dr. Colville, replaced both of my knees in 2008 and I hike, climb mountains, garden, I have my life back again. He is one of America's best... Thank you Rebound and Dr. Colville. I'm 71 years old and loving life...
It's been around 14 months since my shoulder surgery and I can't say enough good things about my experience. My shoulder feels like it's 20 years younger then the rest of me! I've been back to the gym for months and I'm better then before the injury. Dr. Colville did an outstanding job!
8 1/2 years ago Dr. Mark Coville replaced both knees in the same surgery. We have x-rayed my knees every 2 years and they show as good as the day they went in. I lead an active lifestyle; hike, flyfish, travel, sail and bike. I'll be 70 this year and have a very good quality of life. Mark is a good mechanic and fine surgeon whom I highly recommend. Thank you Mark!!