Debbie Gale is a nurse practitioner with certifications in both acute care and family medicine. Prior to joining Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in 2004, she worked in the Portland area in research and provided on-board medical care for merchant seamen. She believes that medical care should be collaborative with the patient taking an active role in decision-making, prevention, and recovery. To achieve this, Debbie emphasizes patient education and takes the time to answer her patients’ questions thoroughly.
In her off hours, Debbie enjoys skiing, snowboarding, weight lifting, motorcycles, mountain biking, and travel.
Education & Training
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner: Washington State University, Spokane, WA
- Master of Science in Nursing, Acute Care Nursing Practice: Washington State University, Vancouver, WA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Linfield College Good Samaritan School of Nursing, Portland, OR
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Rebound remains OPEN and will continue with scheduled surgeries at this time. We will provide notification if things change in the future.x