Brian Boundy, P.A.-C., M.S.
Brian Boundy received his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Pacific University in Hillsboro, Oregon. His pursuit of medicine stems from the desire to help people, especially in the movement arena. His interest in orthopedics is based on having people return to their best life possible, focusing on empowering patients to make informed decisions and providing complete care.
Prior to this part of his journey, he also received his Master of Science in Information Systems and Bachelor of Accounting degrees from Mississippi State University, spending several years serving the military, specializing in networking and communications.
Outside of the office, Brian enjoys spending time with his family, a broad array of fitness activities, and reading.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Accounting: Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Master of Science in Information Systems: Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center