Brody Kadow joins Rebound as an orthopedic physician assistant. Brody received his bachelor’s degree in athletic training from Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon. He comes with experience in industrial healthcare, athletic medicine, and rehabilitation. Brody continued his training by receiving his degree in physician assistant studies from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. He has maintained his interest in orthopedic medicine throughout his academic and professional tenure.
As a physician assistant, Brody truly enjoys developing relationships with his patients and understands that each person is unique. It is his goal that his patients feel comfortable asking questions and participating in their care.
Brody is excited to return to the community in which he grew up. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time on the river with his family and friends, hiking, riding his motorbike, and exploring the Pacific Northwest.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training: Linfield College, McMinnville, OR
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center