When to Arrive:
You need to arrive 30 minutes early for your initial appointment in order to complete new patient paperwork.
If you have pre-registered online, please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment.
When you first arrive at our offices, please check in at the front desk. Please bring the following items with you to your first appointment (checklist available):
- Health insurance card of patient
- List of current medications
- Photo Identification of the responsible party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, emergency room, etc.
- Any imaging you have had for this condition. We have the ability to view films online if they were taken at any of the following facilities. All other films need to be hand carried to your appointment.
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Memorial Urgent Care
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Vancouver Clinic
- Vancouver Radiologists
- Southwest Imaging
- Siker Medical Imaging
- EPIC Imaging
- Family Physicians Group (Southwest Medical Group) if taken after 1/29/10
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
- Longview Radiologists
- Workers' compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor vehicle accident claim information (if applicable)
- Please keep in mind we do not bill third-party insurances. We will set you up as a private pay patient and you may forward the bills accordingly.
New Patients and Emergency Room Referrals:
If you have been referred to us through the emergency room or have not previously been seen by any of the providers in our clinics, you will need to read, complete, and submit the following information when you arrive:
Please have a current medication list available.
Copays and Other Payments:
- Your co-payment is required at the time of service.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, and CareCredit.
- A deposit of $250 is required at each office visit for all self-pay, non-contracted insurance plans, and motor vehicle accident claims.
- Payment in full or a deposit for patient responsibility charges will be required prior to scheduling tests, procedures, and surgery. All deposits will be applied to any outstanding residual balance.
- Medical loan vehicles available.
Please contact our Financial Counselor at (360) 449-1066 if you need assistance.
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Rebound remains OPEN and will continue with scheduled surgeries at this time. We will provide notification if things change in the future.x