Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery Continues to Celebrate Milestones with Southwest Washington Surgery Center
Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery has proudly partnered with Southwest Washington Surgery Center for over 20 years to deliver specialized orthopedic and neurological care to patients in southwest Washington and the surrounding communities. Throughout this partnership, we successfully complete thousands of outpatient surgeries each year and have most recently completed over 1,500 outpatient total joint replacements.
Performed by our specialty-trained orthopedic surgeons, our outpatient total joint replacement procedures provide the following benefits:
- No overnight stay—patients go home the same day
- Less postoperative pain
- Quicker recovery time
- Quicker return to activities
- Reduced risk of infection/COVID-19 exposure due to avoiding the hospital environment
Southwest Washington Surgery Center was also recently named one of America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers in Washington in 2023. See the full rankings here.
Southwest Washington Surgery Center, an AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery center, is currently working with Howard S. Wright and ZGF Architects on a multistage expansion project that will strengthen the already great orthopedic and neurological care available to our patients. Some of the most notable additions from this expansion include:
- Brand–new procedural room for physiatry
- Increased surgical capacity to include eight surgical and two procedural rooms
- Additional private bays in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Newly updated sterile processing department featuring state-of-the-art technology and equipment to ensure patient safety and quality care
“By collaborating together on these additions, we are better able to serve the medical needs of not only our local communities but also the region,” says Rebecca Aman, administrator, and chief executive officer of Southwest Washington Surgery Center. “Once complete, our state-of-the-art center will have some of the most advanced safety technologies and equipment available.”
For more information regarding Southwest Washington Surgery Center or the expansion plans, call (360) 449-6300.