Justin R. Thibeault, P.A.-C., is a physician assistant in orthopedic surgery with particular interest in sports medicine and orthopedic care of the elderly. Justin’s passion for orthopedics began in high school following an athletic injury of his own and ultimately led him to Marietta College’s well-respected sports medicine program in Marietta, Ohio, where he graduated with honors. Following college, Justin returned to his home state and worked for two years as a certified athletic trainer at St. Paul’s School in Concord, New Hampshire. Justin received his dual Master of Public Health and Physician Assistant Studies from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Prior to joining Rebound in 2013, he worked with an orthopedic practice in Portland, Oregon. Justin enjoys teaching patients about orthopedics and prides himself on maintaining effective communication.
Justin spends his free time exploring the Pacific Northwest, hiking, running, rowing, traveling, and reading.
Education & Training
- Honors Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine and Athletic Training: Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio
- Master of Science in Public Health: The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Washing Academy of Physician Assistants – Region 5 Director