We know that when you come to us, you’re experiencing pain or dysfunction, so we do all we can to make your experience with us a comfortable one. At Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, we offer you focused and effective treatment plans to get you feeling better and moving better quickly. Our physical therapists and athletic trainers in Vancouver at Salmon Creek, Cascade Park, and Camas, in Portland at Rose Quarter, Lake Oswego, and in Battle Ground work as a team with your physician to help facilitate a full and rapid recovery. In addition, our physical therapists also offer preventative care and sport-specific video analysis through our Motion Lab.
Our physical therapy team has subspecialty expertise in treating:
- Foot and ankle problems
- Sports-related injuries
- The spine
Rebound’s policy requires patients to have a referral for therapy. The referral can come from any medical provider.
There are currently six physical therapy locations:
- Salmon Creek – Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Office Building A, 2121 Northeast 139th Street, Suite 325, Vancouver, WA 98686
- Cascade Park – 601 Southeast 117th Avenue, Suite 210, Vancouver, WA 98683
- Rose Quarter – One Center Court, Suite 110, Portland, OR 97227
- Lake Oswego – 4811 Meadows Road, Suite 101, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Battle Ground - 720 West Main Street, Unit 102, Battle Ground, WA 98604
- Camas - 315 NE 192nd Avenue, Suite 310B, Vancouver, WA 98684
Physical Therapy Appointments: (360) 449-8700
Physical Therapy Fax: (360) 449-8776