At Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, we know that you may have questions regarding your provider’s credentials, qualifications, and affiliations. That’s why we’ve provided the following links to external websites, so you can learn more about their memberships, affiliations, and subsequently, everything they’re trained to provide for you.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
A smart start to treatment is at your fingertips.
We place a premium on you being well-informed about your health and your treatment and recovery. The more you know, the more prepared you can be for your journey to recovery, so this library of resources was created for you.